There are many water heaters that have been developed and effectively integrated in houses over the years. As expected; some of these water heaters are…
Hot Water Servicing, Repair and Installation
- Do you require the installation of a hot water system in your home?
- Is your current system leaking, or simply not up to scratch?
- Are you are contemplating an upgrade to a better system or to one that is kinder to the environment?
Congratulations, you have come to right place!
We have specialists in hot water systems (in Sydney) that can help you solve your hot water problems. Our team of emergency service operators work around the clock to offer you 24 hour help and advice. Our fleet of vehicles are fully equipped to deal with your emergency and you can be assured that there will be one nearby, wherever you are (in Sydney).
We understand the misery of having to cope without hot water for any length of time, and we do not believe this is something anyone should have to experience. We are renowned for our reliable service and trustworthy plumbers, as well as having a wealth of experience in servicing, hot water repairs and providing the best in replacement parts and installing high quality systems at affordable prices. If your Hot Water System is not as new as it once was, it is always worthwhile getting a routine health check. If it is more than 12 years old this is especially important. One of our technicians can assess the condition of your hot water tank and provide you with his best recommendations to allow you to make an informed decision on what you should do in order to keep your hot water system in good working order. We understand the necessity of not making a rash decision about your home.
Our experienced tradesman can install or repair many kinds of tanks and heating systems including electric hot water tanks and solar tanks. They are also experts in gas hot water systems. Whatever system your home has in place, we are confident in our ability to offer you the very best in servicing and repairs.
No problem is too trivial or too difficult – we are ready to deal with any hot water system problems or any other plumbing issue 24 hours a day and 7 days a week!
We pride ourselves on our customer service, and we’re always willing and ready to help.
- We are always punctual, arriving when we say we will
- Provide up-front pricing, with an amount agreed upon with you before we start on any work
- All of our work is guaranteed
- We offer a free plumbing and safety inspection
- Emergencies are our specialty
If you would like any other information about the services we offer, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 1800 552 758.
For non-emergency enquiries, maintenance and repair services please use the contact us form on our website.
Selecting a hot water system
When choosing a hot water system you need to consider the following in order to choose the right system for your needs:
- What fuel sources (natural gas, electricity and LPG) are available?
- How much hot water does your household use?
- What are the purchase and running costs of the hot water system? v
- If you’re considering solar, is there a suitable space for solar panels?
- Would you prefer a storage or continuous flow system?
Replacing an electric hot water system
If you have an electric hot water system, you could replace it with:
- a high-efficiency natural gas continuous flow or storage hot water system
- a natural gas boosted solar hot water system
- an electric-boosted solar water heater.
Replacing a gas hot water system
If you currently have a gas hot water system, you could replace it with:
- a high-efficiency gas continuous flow or storage water heater
- a gas-boosted solar hot water system
Hot water system size
Select a hot water system that is correctly sized for your requirements.
A storage system that is too small will continually run out of hot water, while one that is too large will be more expensive to run because it will maintain the water temperature even when it is not being used.
Similarly, a continuous flow system that is too small may not be able to keep up with your hot water demands when multiple hot water outlets are being used at the same time.
Your plumber will be able to help you choose the right-sized system.
You will need to consider the following
- How many people are in your household? The more people, then the larger your storage tank will need to be.
- What fuel is available in your area? Gas or electric?
- If you’re choosing an electric hot water system, will it be run on a peak or off-peak tariff?
Continuous flow hot water heaters
- What is the required flow rate (litres per minute)?
- How many hot water outlets do you have in your house, and how many will you need to run at the same time?
- It is crucial that continuous flow units are sized according to the number of hot water outlets in the home, rather than the number of people in your house. Have you sized the system properly?
Solar water heaters
- How many people are in your household?
- The more people, then the larger the storage tank, and the more solar collectors you’ll need. Will your system be big enough to meet your needs?
In Australia, water heating accounts to 21 per cent of the household energy use – the second largest segment in the residential sector after heating…